After the installation of the residential container, how can it be dismantled and repaired? Jinan container manufacturer to tell everyone!
1. The demolition of temporary buildings follows the principle of "whoever installs, whoever demolishes"; When there are situations that may endanger the overall stability of temporary buildings, the principle of "reinforcement before demolition" should be followed.
2. When demolishing temporary buildings with a height of more than 2m, operators should operate on specially erected scaffolding or stable structural parts, and it is strictly prohibited for operators to stand on the components to be demolished.
3. Before demolition construction, water, power, and gas cut-off work should be carried out within the demolition scope. During the demolition process, the distribution box in the demolished temporary building shall not be used for on-site electricity.
4. Demolition construction should comply with environmental requirements, and the demolished building materials and garbage should be promptly cleaned up. Building materials and construction waste shall not be centrally stacked on the floor or operating platform. Construction waste should be cleared and transported according to regulations, and should not be burned on the construction site.
5. Before demolition construction, the construction unit should prepare a demolition construction plan, operating procedures, and take relevant measures such as dust and noise reduction, stacking, removal, and waste disposal.
6. Fences and warning signs should be set up around the demolition construction area, and dedicated personnel should be assigned to supervise. Unrelated personnel are strictly prohibited from staying. When encountering severe weather conditions such as strong winds, fog, rain, and snow of level 5 or above, residential containers are not allowed to demolish temporary buildings.
7. After the demolition is completed, the site should be cleaned in a timely manner.
The above is about how to dismantle and repair residential containers. We hope it can help you. If you have any other matters, please come to our website http://www.jnpkjzx.com Consult!