Now the emergence of container staff dormitories has greatly facilitated some people, but the safety management of containers can not be relaxed! __________
1. Adhere to a high level of fire awareness, familiar with the use of fire fighting equipment, to achieve safe use of electricity and fire.
2. No smoking in dormitories, no arbitrary wiring, sockets or electric stoves, and cooking with fireworks. People turn off the lights, cut off the power supply, and report the potential fire hazards to the management office in time.
3. For water and electricity maintenance and dormitory maintenance, please fill in the maintenance application form and contact the electrician of the Administration Department. No dismantling or repair is allowed without authorization.
4. Entry and exit dormitories should be closed behind you. The doors should not be open and there is no one left. Strictly guard against theft and do a good job of public security preparedness.
5. Accommodation staff should not flip and misappropriate other people's goods at will. They should take good care of their valuables. If they find that their money and things are lost in the dormitory, they should report to the administrator in time to facilitate the security personnel to check. Those who have committed theft should be sent to the law enforcement department to stop disposing of them once they are found out.
This article is supported by Jinan Resident Container. For more details, please click on our official website http://www.jnpkjzx.com. We will provide you with satisfactory service wholeheartedly.